Winter Youth Skating/Hockey Registration is live!
Please sign your son or daughter up for one of the following levels:
- Beginner Hockey/Learn To Skate – Level 0 (Pre-K/Kindergarten)
- Mite – Level 1 (1st Grade)
- Mite – Level 2 (2nd Grade)
- Mite – Level 3 (3rd Grade)
- Mite – Level 4 (Mite Traveling)
- Each level above is $50
- Level 1-4 Mites must also register with USA Hockey for an additional cost of $50 (for birth year of 2011 and older)
- Birth year of 2012 and younger may register with USA Hockey for free
- Level 0 does NOT need to register with USA Hockey but encouraged to do so
- Free equipment rental is available with a $100 refundable deposit (excludes sticks and skates)
- Traveling Mite option is also available to Level 3 and 4 Mites for an additional $175. Traveling Mites includes:
- 6 full ice games (3 Home & 3 Away)
- 1/2 sheet practices once a week separate from Tuesday skills and drills
- Tuesday skills and drills with Rec
- Saturday Mornings Game Days with Rec Mites
- Advanced Division Jamborees (includes a full ice game) cost is cover by parents (typically $20-25/player)
- Cost is $175 in addition to Level 3 or 4 registration
Please follow these 4 steps to register!
- Step 1. Register for USA Hockey. Required for Level 1-4 Mites. Click link below: https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/login_input.action
- Step 2. Register on this link after you have your USA Hockey Certificate # https://willmarhockey.sportngin.com/register/form/513740646
- Step 3. If equipment is needed, see below
- Equipment Check Out: Sunday October 14th 4:00-5:30pm at City Auditorium downtown Willmar. Rental skates available for learn to skate: Hockey equipment provided except skates and sticks w a $100 refundable deposit.
- Return date: Saturday March 23rd 9:00-10:30. Rental skates available for learn to skate
- Step 4. Bring a copy of your son or daughter’s birth certificate on the first session you are able to attend when you check in.
For questions, contact:
Season Starts Tuesday, October 23rd
Tuesday Night: "Skills & Drills"
- 5:30-6:30 Level 0 : Beginner Hockey (PK/Kindergarten )
- 5:30-6:30 Level 1 Hockey (1st grade)
- 6:30-7:30 Level 2 Hockey (2nd grade)
- 6:30-7:30 Level 3 Hockey (3rd grade)
- 7:30-8:30 Level 4: (in-house rec 4th grade—please contact Darin Strand and firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-468-9239 to discuss this option)
Friday Night "Extra Session" : December/January/February: (Exact dates pending Civic Center schedule)
- 5:45-6:30 Levels 1 – 3 Hockey (1st-3rd grades)
Saturday Morning "Game Day"
- 8:00-9:00 Level 4 Open Hockey
- 9:00-10:00 Level 3 (3rd grade)
- 9:00-10:00 Level 2 (2nd grade)
- 10:00-11:00 Level 1 (1st grade)
- 11:00-12:00 Level 0 (PK/Kindergarten/Learn To Skate)